Serves 4-6 people
- 1 Medium Sized Watermelon Cubed Into 2-Inch Cubes
- 2 Cups Dairy Isle Mozzarella Cubes
- ¼ Cup Pasteurized Honey
- 1 Lemon Zested & Juiced
- 2 Sprigs of Mint Finely Chopped (reserve some whole mint sprigs for garnish)
- Salt & Cracked Pepper to Taste
- Cube the watermelon into 2-inch cubes.
- Cut the Dairy Isle Mozzarella into 2-inch cubes.
- On a wooden skewer, place the watermelon and cheese cubes intermingled until the skewer is full.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and mint to make a quick marinade.
- Place the watermelon and mozzarella skewers on a platter and drizzle the marinade over top.
- Season with salt and cracked pepper and then garnish with whole mint and serve.