- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 tsp. Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp. Turmeric
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Can Dairy Isle Evaporated Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Cashews, chopped finely
- ½ tsp. Dried Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Take two teaspoons of garlic paste and heat it in a pan with oil until nicely browned.
- Add the turmeric and cook it slowly on low heat. Then add the paprika and chili powder.
- Cook the mixture for 3 to 4 minutes on low heat. Next, add the can of Dairy Isle Evaporated Milk and let it slowly cook down to a nice gravy like consistency.
- Add the finely chopped cashews and stir to incorporate.
- Mix in the fenugreek, the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Enjoy with grilled chicken, lamb or even vegetables.