- 12 dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 36 slices small pepperoni ((more if you like))
- 2 cups shredded Dairy Isle mozzarella cheese
Garlic Butter Topping:
- 1/4 cup melted Dairy Isle butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Make the melted butter mixture first. In a small bowl mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Use a 9×13 baking pan for the sliders.
- Cut the dinner rolls in half horizontally. Then lay the bottom halves in the baking dish.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each half.
- Top each bun with 3 slices of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle on the shredded cheese.
- Add the tops of the buns.
- Brush each top with half of the melted butter mixture.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes. The buns are done when the tops of the buns are golden, and the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Brush the remaining butter over the tops of the buns, and serve immediately.