- 3 Cups Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Dairy Isle Cheese
- 1 Cup Cubed Cooked Ham
- 1/4 Cup Diced Green Onion
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Can Dairy Isle Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Diced Veggies of Choice
- Add hash brown potatoes, cheese, ham and veggies to an 8-inch baking dish and spread around evenly.
- Whisk eggs, evaporated milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over potato mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake for 55 minutes in a 350 degree oven.