- 1.5 Cups or 3/4 lbs. Dairy Isle Unsalted Butter
- 5 lbs. Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 Cup Blend Cream
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Chopped Chives
- Salt and Pepper to Tase
- Peel, chop, and wash 5 lbs. of potatoes.
- Boil until fork tender. Drain and add potatoes back to the pot.
- Add 1.5 cups of Dairy Isle Unsalted Butter to a pan on Medium heat. Let butter melt and simmer, stirring often until butter is golden brown and toasty – about 5-8 minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Add 3/4 of the brown butter to the potatoes along with cream, salt and pepper. Mash well or mix with hand mixer.
- Scoop potatoes into serving dish, smooth out, top with remaining brown butter, and garnish with fresh chopped chives.
*Brown butter will keep up to two weeks in the fridge, so it can be made ahead of time – Keep in mind that it will solidify and need to be reheated before use.